[Loadstone] Loadstone in Germany

Sandberg, Robert robert.sandberg at sap.com
Thu Apr 24 09:36:45 BST 2008

Hi Kai!
Sure it'll work anywhere. That's the beauty of it. However last time I looked there weren't many points in and around Hamburg available on the point exchange website. So you'll have to start entering points yourself. Maybe you can get the ball rolling and interest some more people in using Loadstone. You could hook up with the computer and technology group of the BSVH.
Cheers,
Robbie Sandberg