[Loadstone] Loadstone in Germany

Kai Schröder gobindamode at hotmail.de
Wed Apr 23 19:58:13 BST 2008

HI, I want to work with  loadstone in Germany. Can anyone tell me if its possible or not? I´ ll need it in Hamburg /Germany on the Nokia 6288.

Best regards kai

From: wd8ldy at ihug.co.nzTo: loadstone at loadstone-gps.comDate: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 22:32:44 +1200Subject: Re: [Loadstone] What's expected in the next release?

Hi Shawn and list!

Don't worry. Whatever is developed will be donated. If you ever expect to visit New Zealand, the information might even be useful to you. They have given some input already and will continue to do so. The folks I met with are already convinced of the usefulness of what is there already so I didn't need to sell it any harder anyway.

Looking forward to whatever happens.

Cheers,
Dave