[Loadstone] Still can't manually add points

Cearbhall O Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie
Wed Apr 23 09:49:58 BST 2008

Thanks, Shawn, that is very helpful.

All the best,

Cearbhall

Tel: 01-2864623 Mob: 087 9922227 Em: cearbhall.omeadhra at colibri.ie

-----Original Message-----
From: loadstone-bounces at loadstone-gps.com
Sent: 23 April 2008 09:41
To: loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
Subject: Re: [Loadstone] Still can't manually add points

Manual point entry allows you to enter all the characteristics of a point,
latitude, longitude, etc. Where with normal point entry these values are
filled in by the gps receiver. These two systems use the exact same function
just with different starting values so I'm not sure why one would work and
the other wouldn't.