[Loadstone] Still can't manually add points

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Apr 23 09:37:26 BST 2008

Does this work with version 0.68? You can enter points manually in that
version. Try as we might nobody has been able to duplicate this problem. The
only thing I can think of would be improper entry of minus signes or decimal
point characters for coordinate values. Even in that case something should
end up in the database when it's exported.