[Loadstone] Still can't manually add points

Cearbhall O Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie
Wed Apr 23 09:32:24 BST 2008

Dear Jacob,

I would be happy to take a look at the database exported from your 6680 if
you would like my help with this problem. You could send it to me privately
at cearbhall.omeadhra at colibri.ie.

I don't really understand what is involved in "manually" updating the points
as compared to using the # key. Could you describe the difference?

All the best,

Cearbhall

Tel: 01-2864623 Mob: 087 9922227 Em: cearbhall.omeadhra at colibri.ie