[Loadstone] Still can't manually add points

Cearbhall O Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie
Tue Apr 22 08:36:17 BST 2008

Dear Jacob,

If you can export the default dataset we might have a look at it and be able
to help you.

Also, if you could describe exactly what you are doing to create points
using the #key and also how you are creating your own points dataset I am
sure we could help you to find the answer.

All the best,

Cearbhall

Tel: 01-2864623 Mob: 087 9922227
: cearbhall.omeadhra at colibri.ie