[Loadstone] Still can't manually add points

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Apr 22 06:06:47 BST 2008

You're saying you can't even import points? The only thing I can suggest is
you have some badly formatted point data. There haven't been any reports of
anything even remotely like this. The only other thing I could suggest is
increasing your search radius but if the point data is bad then that
probably won't help.