[Loadstone] Still can't manually add points

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Tue Apr 22 05:56:51 BST 2008

Just been trying even more stuff FWiW, and although I can in fact add a
point by being there and then using the # key to then enter the point, no
matter how I try adding points manually either by entering them using the
options menu etc., or by creating my own import file etc. etc. etc.,
although it sometimes tells me a point has been added/updated, they still
never show when I want/need to use them.

Still have no idea why I'm the only person with this problem, but, life...

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA