[Loadstone] What's expected in the next release?

David Allen wd8ldy at ihug.co.nz
Fri Apr 18 11:32:44 BST 2008

Hi Shawn and list!

Don't worry. Whatever is developed will be donated. If you ever expect to visit New Zealand, the information might even be useful to you. They have given some input already and will continue to do so. The folks I met with are already convinced of the usefulness of what is there already so I didn't need to sell it any harder anyway.

Looking forward to whatever happens.

Cheers,
Dave