[Loadstone] What happened to the Point Share Exchange

Julian n1ca at arrl.net
Thu Apr 17 19:21:09 BST 2008

point share exchange I get the following message:

You have arrived at this page because the domain name you entered is not
currently active on the Internet. If you have recently registered or
modified this domain name, you can expect it to become active within the
next 24 hours.

Has the address changed or is it down?  If it's down, when will it be back
up?  I'm traveling tomorrow and would like to be able to load a database
for the area I'll be visiting.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Julian