[Loadstone] Yahoo-GPS Receivers

Gianfranco Giudice g.giudice at balcab.ch
Mon Apr 14 05:13:33 BST 2008

Hello Mike

Royaltek is using SiRF III and Holux MTK Chipset. Royaltek has no USB
support.
I haven't noticed any performance difference. But the manually entered
points sometimes have to be updated after changing device. I don't see why.
RBT-2110 and M-1000 are the most accurate models I have tested. I reached
8,5 meters in the City.
Other models with datalogger are not interesting for us because we dont see
infos on the display.

Gian

  _____