[Loadstone] [MSpeak] Nokia firmware updater updated along with N82 firmware.

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Apr 9 09:33:06 BST 2008

Hi David,

A bit off topic but...

The best way to know if your phone has a sym card is to check.  It is
likely be underneith your battery.  (not sure on the N82)  It will be
about an inch by half an inch and will be rectangular with a notch out of
one corner.

It is definitely possible to have a sym card installed but still no
service if the card hasn't been activated on your provider.

Best regards,
   Monty