[Loadstone] Geonames Questions

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 03:26:08 BST 2008

Hi Mike,

What data will you be posting? Will you be posting data only for the USA or
for other countries? If you're posting data for other countries such as
India, I would most certainly be interested. At this point, I cannot use
loadstone due to signing issues but once they are resolved, I do plan to use
loadstone in certain situations where this kind of data could come an
extremely useful.

Pranav