[Loadstone] Nokia firmware updater updated along with N82 firmware.

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 8 22:07:16 BST 2008

        Two thing hear!
1. First of all; I wanted to let people know that the Nokia Software updater has been updated. So if
you start it, it will ask if you want to download the update. I tried doing it that away and it
didn't work. I suggest that you go to the blind sea web site and then to the 3rd Edition 3rd Party
software link and click on the link for the Nokia Software(firmware) updater program. Then run the
update that away. The buttons and things seen to be read for me at least with version 8 of JAWS as
far as doing the install of the software.

2. Next the N82 firmware has been updated to 20.0.062 and may or may not be available for your
regions of the world.

As always make sure that you do a backup of your phone before flashing your phone. You shouldn't
need it but it doesn't hurt to play it safe. The N82 should retain everything during a firmware
update and after it is done should come back up talking with no programs or data re-install.

Next if you are not having any problems with your phone and are happy with it; then their is no need
for you to try fixing what isn't broke!

High level of what was fixed.

According to our expectations, this firmware update brings in Flash Lite 3 support, web runtime,
geo tagging (also called GPS location tagging) which is off by default, camera exposure
improvements, better Bluetooth headset interoperability, lots of
bug fixes, stability improvements, localization enhancements and memory leak removals.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Skype: dr-phone.