[Loadstone] loadstone gps

Ömer Yesiltas yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 21:57:27 BST 2008

Hi Monty,, thank you very much for the information. i read some of the
manual of the program and found it very useful and explanatory. I am really
looking forward the signed version of the program. In addition, i want to
translate the program interface and manuals into turkish language in order
to make it possible for Turkish blind people to use the program. Although i
can use the program in english, there are many people here who do not know
english. So if this application can be translated into Turkish language it
would find many users here. But i do not have any programming information, i
can only translate texts from english to Turkish. If this is possible, could
you help me? or whom do i have to contact with?

best regards...
Ömer.