[Loadstone] loadstone gps

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Apr 7 16:44:11 BST 2008

Hello Omar and welcome,

You indeed downloaded the correct version although as you note it is
unsigned.  We are working on providing a signed version very soon.  (I
hope to be able to give the list an update at the end of this week)

You populate your Loadstone databases with points you create or acquire
through other means such as through sharing with other users or sources on
the internet.  I would advise you to read the documentation and look in
the list archive for further infomation on this topic.

Best regards,
   Monty