[Loadstone] loadstone gps

Ömer Yeşiltaş yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 15:17:46 BST 2008

Hi everybody, i am a new member to this group. first let me a bit talk about myself. My name is Ömer and i live in Ankara-Turkey. While searching on the internet with google i found the website of loadstone gps and this mailing list. But i have a few problems and questions if you do not mind answering. First of all, this program i have downloaded is unsigned and should be signed but i can not register to symbiansigned website to sign the program. so is there any signed version? and the other problem is that i have read on the website that the maps of the program are very limited and unfortunately Turkey is not included. May i use the other maps like nokia's or google etc with the program? Meanwhile my phone is nokia 6120 classic which has the s60 v3 symbian 9.2 version. so i selected the newer phones from that combo box on the website. if i may not be able to use the other map software, am i able to create my points and create my map? Thanks from now.
regards...