[Loadstone] Checking all points

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Apr 7 07:33:25 BST 2008

Your suggestions still ignore the database problem. That won't make it go
away. To see what that would be like, load up a large database and then do a
search. Then imagine your phone getting stuck in that state at random
intervals and that's what would happen if you have any kind of automatic
database checking.