[Loadstone] Checking all points

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Mon Apr 7 07:19:47 BST 2008

Hi

  I would also like this  type of auto-announcement feature. There are
certain situations  i do not  wish to walk around a phone in my hand.

  One possibility would be to have an automatic group selection and
unselection facility that will say once a minute select all points within
for example 200 meters and unselect points further than say 300 meters.

  Another,  maybe easier implementation would be to make LS automatically
annnounce nearest point and if speed is above static threshold also next
point in  ahead.

mr. M01510