[Loadstone] Checking all points

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Apr 7 07:16:41 BST 2008

I've said it before and I'll have to say it again I guess, There isn't a
check all points function in loadstone because of the database engine. Until
somebody can find a way around that cold hard fact this won't change. We
simply need a better database engine if there's going to be any background
querying going on. With a large database a query can take several seconds
depending on the speed of the phone. You can load several points in to
memory but there are practical limits on just how many will fit.