[Loadstone] Checking all points

David Greenwood DavidGreenwood at rogers.com
Sun Apr 6 18:43:05 BST 2008

Could there be a new feature to perform this function?  I would use it 100%
of the time when on the move.  I had the use of a Trekker for several
months, and this is the only feature that I miss.

There could be an option "Announce all Points on Approach".  It doesn't need
to execute every second, once every five or ten seconds would be enough.  I
would guess that it would be equivalent to pressing the center of the
joystick button, but only speak the point if it is within the approach
distance value.   I personally don't even mind if it repeats speaking the
closest point.

Regards,
David.