[Loadstone] Geonames to LS

Gianfranco Giudice g.giudice at balcab.ch
Sun Apr 6 06:38:23 BST 2008

It only says: "file not found"

-----Original Message-----
From: loadstone-bounces at loadstone-gps.com
[mailto:loadstone-bounces at loadstone-gps.com] On Behalf Of Cearbhall O
Meadhra
Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2008 1:53 AM
To: loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
Subject: Re: [Loadstone] Geonames to LS

Dear Jürg,

I have downloaded your program and I have tried to run the program but I got
the error message displayed below:
Sadly, I do not speak German and cannot accurately interpret the message.
Could you explain what I have done wrong?

Here is the message which appeared as soon as I launched the program:

gn2ls
Datei nicht gefunden.
OK

All the best,