[Loadstone] Geonames to LS

Cearbhall O Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie
Sun Apr 6 00:52:58 BST 2008

Dear Jürg,

I have downloaded your program and I have tried to run the program but I got
the error message displayed below:
Sadly, I do not speak German and cannot accurately interpret the message.
Could you explain what I have done wrong?

Here is the message which appeared as soon as I launched the program:

gn2ls
Datei nicht gefunden.
OK

All the best,