[Loadstone] Checking all points

David Allen wd8ldy at ihug.co.nz
Sat Apr 5 22:58:06 BST 2008

Hi all!

Then you can also turn on auto announce and it will happily talk away as you walk or ride. Be sure to carry your phone's charger along because Bluetooth connections will drain a battery quickly. I want a longer life battery, but apparently there isn't one. I've learned to use Loadstone sparingly if I want my battery to last a day. The receiver battery life is great by comparison.

Cheers,
Dave