[Loadstone] Checking all points

Miranda miranda.ter.hofstede at orange.nl
Sat Apr 5 19:30:02 BST 2008

Hi David,

One way to do this is to check every point in your database manually, and
then save the checkpoints in a new file you call "default".
You can save a file of checkpoints by going to the file/checkpoints/save
checkpoints menu.
Now, when you start Loadstone again, the checkpoints file with name
"default" will automatically be loaded, so every point in your database will
be announced as you approach it.

I know this can be a lot of work if your database is large, but I wouldn't
know an easier way.

With kind regards,
Miranda