[Loadstone] Downloading city-specific data fromGeonames

Geetha Shamanna geetha at millernorbert.de
Sat Apr 5 15:47:19 BST 2008

Hi Dave,

The 1 KM inaccuracy should not be much of a problem, provided the inaccuracy is consistent.

  I have not been able to test these maps for Bangalore as yet owing to memory problems on my phone. Should have more information about how well these maps work once I am able to import the database into my phone.

  Geetha