[Loadstone] Checking all points

David Greenwood DavidGreenwood at rogers.com
Sat Apr 5 14:46:19 BST 2008

I am sure there is a way to do this, but I haven't stumbled across it in the
docs, nor come up with an alternate solution.

What I would like is to have Loadstone announce any point I approach as if
the entire database was checked.  Most of my points are intersections and so
it would be great just to have a reminder by Loadstone as I approach each
one.  This will remove the need to take off my gloves in the winter, get my
phone out of my pocket, and find my required joystick button with frozen
fingers.  Currently, I need to check every point I plan to pass ahead of
time, and this isn't always posssible since I may be just going for a walk,
or I don't have time,since I am rushing out the door.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks,
David.