[Loadstone] TripMeter submenu

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Apr 5 07:03:09 BST 2008

The tripmeter options will probably get a submenu when an exploration mode
trip meter is added. This won't happen for the upcoming release but maybe
the next one. The memo system will need a lot of work, I'm not exactly sure
how it'll work yet, I just want to get the basic playback and recording
working first. Once that is stable then the system can be refined and we can
see about adding things like voice tags for points.