[Loadstone] New Phone

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 4 03:06:03 BST 2008


That is correct! You must sign the file yourself for 3rd Edition phones.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Skype: dr-phone.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Charlie Richardson" <charlieofalbany at hotmail.com>
To: <loadstone at loadstone-gps.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 8:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Loadstone] New Phone


> Got the same thing.  Certificate Error, contact manufacture.
> 
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Kevin Chao" <kevinchao89 at gmail.com>
> To: <loadstone at loadstone-gps.com>
> Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 8:22 PM
> Subject: Re: [Loadstone] New Phone
> 
> 
>> Try the N95 install as the two phones are based on the same specs with 
>> minor
>> differences
>>
>> Kevin
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: loadstone-bounces at loadstone-gps.com
>> [mailto:loadstone-bounces at loadstone-gps.com] On Behalf Of Charlie 
>> Richardson
>> Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 5:17 PM
>> To: loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
>> Subject: [Loadstone] New Phone
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just purchased a Nokia N-82 and want to install Loadstone on it, but 
>> that
>> model doesn't come up in the list.  I tried the N-80 install, but it 
>> didn't
>> work.
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Loadstone mailing list
>> Loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
>> http://www.loadstone-gps.com/mailman/listinfo/loadstone
>>
>> No virus found in this incoming message.
>> Checked by AVG.
>> Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.5/1358 - Release Date: 4/3/2008
>> 6:36 PM
>>
>>
>> No virus found in this outgoing message.
>> Checked by AVG.
>> Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.5/1358 - Release Date: 4/3/2008
>> 6:36 PM
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Loadstone mailing list
>> Loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
>> http://www.loadstone-gps.com/mailman/listinfo/loadstone
>> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Loadstone mailing list
> Loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
> http://www.loadstone-gps.com/mailman/listinfo/loadstone


More information about the Loadstone mailing list