[Loadstone] Downloading city-specific data fromGeonames

Cearbhall O Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie
Thu Apr 3 23:29:47 BST 2008

Geetha,

If you let me know what city you want to download, I will be able to isolate
the points around that city and send them to you. It would be a help if you
could name the surrounding cities or other landmarks that you know are
located at the edge of the area you want to download. If this is not
possible, then it would help if you give me the radius of a circle around
you that encloses the area you want to download.

All the best,

Cearbhall

Tel: 01-2864623 Mob: 087 9922227 Em: cearbhall.omeadhra at colibri.ie