[Loadstone] OT: GPS receiver emulators

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Apr 3 14:08:41 BST 2008

Hi Ari,

I am not familiar with any emulators but I've often thought (haven't
gotten around to it) of writing a tool that takes a Loadstone log file and
write it out at timed intervals  to the PC Bluetooth serial interface.
This would essentially allow you to relive a trip inside your livingroom.
Probably fairly easally done!

Monty