[Loadstone] heading display setting

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Apr 3 02:05:42 BST 2008

The clockface in exploration mode was beaten to death and beyond a while
back on the list.
I'd say that clockface is a relative thing, 12 is always in front 3 to the
right etc.
Since a couple people said they use a heading display of clockface (can't
imagine why) the setting could be left in, I guess it doesn't effect
anything being there.