[Loadstone] heading display setting

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Wed Apr 2 21:57:02 BST 2008

Hi there

Basically if I was walking around a large open area like a campsite etc.
while I might be using the LoadStone to find my way, I might also just be
using my K'Sonar - maybe even as a sort of training mode/method, and then it
would just be nice to be able to 'double-check', but wouldn't necessarily
want to much directing etc. to happen - s'pose I could just then use
navigation mode and turn off auto-announce, but anyway.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA