[Loadstone] heading display setting

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Wed Apr 2 11:18:02 BST 2008

What I meant is that if I was just walking around, and in exploration mode,
or travelling in a car/on a bus, but wasn't actually in navigation mode as
such, and then pushed up on either the scroll key, or used the number 2, I
would like to be notified relating to what's at 12 o'clock with regard to
the direction I'm currently heading if that makes sense.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA