[Loadstone] heading display setting

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Wed Apr 2 08:41:11 BST 2008

This is the one that tells you in what direction you're travelling?

While I definitely want it to tell me which direction I should travel in
using the clockface, it doesn't really matter to me what real direction I am
travelling, and, yes, cardinal is in fact good for that.

Just my 2c.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker