[Loadstone] Geo Names

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Apr 2 00:50:31 BST 2008

What are the licensing terms for data from geonames? People have been
talking about this site on the list a lot lately and it would be really nice
if the data that people are importing could be shared with others. That's
kind of the whole point of the point share exchange, that way everyone can
benefit from the data.