[Loadstone] bluetooth ?

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Apr 1 11:59:07 BST 2008

Hello Darryl,

To download points for your area visit the Loadstone Point Share Exchange.
You'll find the link on the web site:

http://www.loadstone-gps.com

Ari already answered your multiple bluetooth devices at one  time
question.  Most second and third edition phones allow multiple conenctions
at once - the 6600 is first edition.  (not a bad handset though!)

Best regards,
   Monty