[Loadstone] bluetooth ?

dogcrazy1974 dogcrazy1974 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 1 11:34:51 BST 2008

Hello I am new to the list I just down loaded the Loadstone app. learning
how to use it and stuff I use a NOKIA6600 does any one know how to connect 2
Bluetooth devices at the same time when I have the GPS receiver paired my
head set wont and same goes for vise versa any help would be great Thank you
and ?2 I live in IRVING TEXAS how would I obtain any POS in this are witch
would be Dallas and Ft. Worth TEXAS I have read the getting started manual
and still cant figure it out
" To go through life sightless allows one to hear the real world around them
" From Darryl and my four legged pair of eyes Pammy