[Loadstone] Ok, after reloading, still can't manually enter points

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Tue Apr 1 09:55:10 BST 2008

S'pose I'll now just have to get someone to take me around wherever the
first time so I can then save points as I get somewhere.

Have no idea why this software is still refusing to now take my points when
it did in fact work fine for the first two entries or so, and, like I said,
I had been hoping that after in fact moving the installation to the phone
memory, and making sure there was around 6Mb free it would now work, but
will just have to carry on trying to work around it.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA