[Loadstone] Geonames.org

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Apr 1 02:17:39 BST 2008

[quoted lines by Shawn Kirkpatrick on 2008/03/31 at 17:06 -0700]

>There's no maximum limit on the number of points you can import. There will
>be limits depending on your phone's memory thoe. What that limit is will
>very much depend on your phone. What happens when you try to import your
>file? It taking a very long time would be expected.

The error described by the user happens is normal for a 6680-type phone after
importing a large numer of points. All the user needs to do is start the import
process again. It goes really fast through the points that have already been
imported and then imports the rest.