[Loadstone] Creating my map

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Apr 1 01:11:28 BST 2008

You can set the radius to 20000 with no problems. The phone won't lock up,
it'll just take a very long time to complete the search giving the
appearance of a lock up. In practical terms your search radius should be
just enough to cover your normal travel area. You'll only run in to the
problem if it's too big when you run off the edge of your database, it'll
sit there trying to find more points until it hits the defined radius.