[Loadstone] Extracting points from current database

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Apr 1 00:55:57 BST 2008

Currently there's no way to export just a subset other than your personal
points.
The gps time sync is done when you get a valid signal so the time should be
correct at that point. The one glitch I've noticed with this is when
switching to daylight savings time I had to adjust the phone's time zone or
talks would report the time as an hour off. You also have to adjust the time
offset hours in the gps settings.