[Loadstone] Creating my map

Paul Shelton pbs at paulshelton.com
Tue Apr 1 00:44:46 BST 2008

I would like to add that expanding the radius to 20,000km i snot a good
idea.  At least in my case, this causes the phone to lock up.  I'm guessing
this is because once you exceed a distance of half way around the earth,
then there are an infinite number of headings to a point of interest.  In
any event,  I find that 13,000km is a safe distance although this may not be
quite enough to find all points.  You might be able to go higher than this
but definitely not to 20,000.

Paul