[Loadstone] Creating my map

Cearbhall O Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie
Tue Apr 1 00:31:21 BST 2008

Dear Logan,

Recently I asked something similar and Sean very kindly explained that the
Loadstone program looks for your point of interest from the geographical
position of the last point found in your previous session. This means that
if you are looking at a poi in the US with a radius of 200k and then load a
table of poi data from New Zealand, Loadstone will not be able to find the
New Zealand data  until you expand the radius to 20,000 k or whatever it
takes to go from the US to New Zealand.

Once Loadstone has found the New Zealand entry you could reduce the search
radius to as little as 20k to find the POI data in the immediate vicinity of
the new point.

All the best,

Cearbhall

Tel: 01-2864623 Mob: 087 9922227 Em: cearbhall.omeadhra at colibri.ie