[Loadstone] Google Maps batch mode

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Sep 18 14:08:50 BST 2007

You only need to mark a point as private if it really shouldn't be
distributed to all. If it comes from a freely distributable source then you
should set priority to 0. The most important thing with regards to ids is
that they don't collide. If you've started at 100000000 and work up from
there you should be fine and won't run in to other points from other
loadstone tools. I think the current time counter is a bit over 2000000000
so we have quite a bit of room to work with.