[Loadstone] Google Maps batch mode

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Sep 18 07:18:56 BST 2007

Just a slight correction to Rob's message about creating your own points.
The value for the satellites field doesn't matter since it's not currently
used. The value for accuracy should be whatever the point accuracy is in
metres. If unknown, just use 1. The userid should be the crc16 of your
username. This can be as high as 65535 but no higher. The userid is usually
5 digits but can be less depending on the calculated value.