[Loadstone] Search results

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Sep 17 01:07:06 BST 2007

In the current system you can step thrue the results by hitting key 2 if
it's not the result you're looking for. The next version of loadstone has a
completely rewritten search system that will present a list of results. I'd
like to get a new version out in the next month or so but I can't say for
sure. I'd like to release another version before people have to renew there
certs on third generation.