[Loadstone] Need signed Loadstone for third generation E50 and N91

David Allen wd8ldy at ihug.co.nz
Sun Sep 16 11:09:31 BST 2007

Hi all!

Got a bit of a problem. I want to put Loadstone on a Nokia E50. I also have
a friend who wants to put it on a Nokia N91. I believe both these phones are
third generation so the distribution from the web site is unsigned. I was
going to go through the process outlined in the reademe file for the
unsigned version, but they got a bit ahead of me. Apparently at some point,
they encountered a captcha so they couldn't finish the process. Is there any
chance someone can send me a signed version that will work on these phones?

Cheers,
Dave