[Loadstone] Finding inbox folder on e65 with y-browser

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sun Sep 16 01:27:54 BST 2007

Some kind of plug in system for loadstone is on the far future todo list.
This wouldn't really get around the signing problem, just move the problem
around. At the moment we need to sign loadstone because we use the
capability for cell information and another capability so we can have the
sync phone time to gps time option. The cell stuff could be a plug in and
then that plug in would require signing. Not sure what could be done with
the time option thoe. Kind of a little thing to require a plug in. The whole
plug in idea is quite a ways off anyway since it'll require some serious
reworking of the code to make it happen.