[Loadstone] Editing of exported points

Dana Schmidt dana-schmidt at gmx.net
Sat Sep 15 15:53:09 BST 2007

Hi,

I use loadstone for the first time and have a question. I have exported my
points successfully on my computer. How can I edit these points (change the
names for example)? In witch program must I open the file?
What do I do with the german special characters in the names of the points?
A first trial with editing the points in excel didn't work (the points could
not be imported again).

And another question: if I have some points in one database and some in
another database, can I mix them together in a - for example - third
database? How do I have to do this?

Great thanks!
Dana from
Berlin